Hearts On Fire Sponsors 2015 ELLE Women in TV Event
January 13, 2015
On January 13, 2015, Hearts On Fire was once again thrilled to be a premiere sponsor of the ELLE Magazine Women in Television celebratory dinner, which took place in Hollywood, CA. The intimate dinner was hosted by ELLE Editor-in-Chief Robbie Myers and featured more than 120 of the television industry’s top actresses, actors and industry executives.
The following stars were seen dazzling on the Red Carpet in their Hearts On Fire diamond jewelry (pictures included on this page), many wearing their favorite styles by Hearts On Fire jewelry designer Ilaria Lanzoni’s popular collections – Illa, Copley, Aerial, Atlantico, and Lorelei:
- Maria Menounos (Extra TV host)
- Brittany Snow (Pitch Perfect)
- Kat Graham (Vampire Diaries)
- Aja Naomi King (How to Get Away with Murder)
- Karen David (Galavant)
- Xosha Roquemore (The Mindy Project)
- Constance Zimmer (House of Cards)
- Elizabeth Henstridge (Agents of SHIELD)
- Sarah Rafferty (Suits)
- Additionally, starts including Julie Bowen (Modern Family) and Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries) chose jewelry at the event to wear for the evening.
This event celebrates the ELLE February issue that features Lizzy Caplan, Elisabeth Moss, Amanda Peet and Lena Dunham as its cover girls, all wearing Hearts On Fire diamond jewelry.